* 2 colors of Yarn
* Thin ribbon
* Crochet hook (I used a 3.75 mm hook for this project)
* Large sewing needle
* Chain 4. Join to make a magic ring with a sl st.
* Round 1 - Chain 2. 12 Dc in ring. (13 Dc) Join with sl st
* Round 2 - Chain 3. 2 Dc in each Dc around (26 Dc) Join with sl st
* Round 3 - Chain 4. Skip 2 Dc and Sc in next Dc. Continue around until you reach the first chain 4.
* Round 4 - Sl st into Chain 4 loop (see picture below). 6 Dc in Chain 4 space. Sc in next sc space. Sl st into next chain 4. Repeat 8 more times.
Your flower should now look like this:
* Chain 80
* Sc starting in 2nd chain from hook and continue sc in each chain stitch until the end.
* Finish off and it should look something like this:
Cut 2 pieces of thin ribbon about a foot long each:
Add the ribbon to each side of the headband:
Next - Attach the flower to the headband using the large sewing needle:
And that's it! Enjoy! :)